I. Basic provisions
- Operators of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is ROLIAS PLUS, s.r.o., Company Identification Number: 36 788 325 with its registered office at Bystrická 520/20, 010 09 Žilina (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- The contact details of the operator are
address: Bystrická 520/20, 010 09 Žilina, Slovakia
phone: +421 915 18 26 25
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Operator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the Operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract (customer orders).
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
• fulfillment of the contract between you and the operator according to §13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
• the legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) pursuant to §13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to §13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
• sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the operator in accordance with Section 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period of personal data
- The operator stores personal data
• for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are individuals
• Participating in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
• providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation, including third parties providing spam protection
• providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services – Acyba.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
• the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
• the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
• the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
• the right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
• the right to data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
• the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator specified in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form, in particular strong passwords, regular backups, antivirus program, encryption, encrypted protocol of the HTTPS website.
- The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms and conditions on personal data on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
These conditions take effect on 30.12.2020
Additional information for the collection of personal data
When site visitors leave comments on a page, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the IP address of the users and the browser’s user-agent for spam protection.
When uploading images to a web page, you should avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS location data. Site visitors can download and view any location data from the images.
If you add a comment on our website, you can agree to the storage of your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to re-fill your data again when adding another comment. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you visit our login page, we store temporary cookies to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. These cookies do not contain any personal data and are deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we set several cookies to store your login details and display settings. Login cookies are valid for two days and display settings for one year. If you choose the “remember” option, your login will be valid for two weeks. When you log out of your account, cookies are deleted.
When you edit or publish an article, additional cookies will be stored in your browser. These cookies do not contain any personal data and only link to the article ID that you edited. Files are valid for 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if a visitor visited another website.
How long we keep your data
When you add a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored separately. This allows us to automatically recognize and approve any related comments without having to be held for moderation.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (except to change the user). Webmasters can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have an account on this website or have added a comment here, you can request the export of your personal information that we store about you, including information that you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of personal data. However, this does not apply to data that we must keep about you for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments can be checked through an automated spam detection service.